Kamis, 15 Mei 2014

Subtle Smokey Eyes Make-Up Tutorial by Vannesza Make Up Artist Bandung

Hello Beauties ! This is my first post about Tutorial. actually this video was made for a fad. I had no intention to make any tutorial . I only wanted to try my new contact lens which was pretty to use with eye make up. So i took advantage while my boyfriend was at home, and recorded me with unconditional lighting  
Here's the video link : http://ow.ly/wP0gJ . 
Hope you guys like and subscribe it 









Vannesza Make-up provides make-up artist services in Bandung, Indonesia area. Planning a wedding, Pre-wedding, photo shoot, graduation, make up course or any other event? Need a make-up artist? Then book your appointment with us today

Info 
Phone: 087823418390

Line: vanneszafany
Instagram: @vanneszafany
twitter: @vanneszamakeup